Thursday, 13 September 2007

Potato & Leek Gratin

Serves 2

200g boiled potatoes, sliced
200g leeks, sliced
75g Brie, sliced
125ml Greek yoghurt
3 tbsps double cream
salt and pepper
25g fresh breadcrumbs
25g Cheddar cheese, grated
sprinkling of paprika

Pre-heat over to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Arrange layers of potatoes, leeks and Brie in a casserole dish. Mix together yoghurt and cream and season. Pour over vegetables and Brie. Top with breadcrumbs and Cheddar cheese and sprinkle with paprika. Cook in pre-heated oven for 40 minutes.

***
I love this one. It comes from my most used recipe books, which has more loose pages than attached ones now. It also is from the book that had 'Mmm' ratings for the recipes I tried. This one scored Mmmm mmm. Which was pretty damn high on the Mmm scale.
Also, I tend to use more Brie than the recipe allows, but then I do love my Brie I do.

No comments: